Stadiums and spectator facilities
Offering stadiums and spectator facilities expert advice on:
• Identification of funding/grant opportunities
• Eligibility of funding
• Application writing
• Application management.
Advice on HR and management issues
Chemical usage and purchasing
• Advice and guidance
• Up-to-date legislation and its affect
• Correct chemical choice
• Operator training.
Basic site visits include feasibility studies looking at the following:
• Present ground conditions
• PQS assessments
• Soil analysis
• Site surveys.
Consultancy advice on maintenance of sports facilities including:
• Time & method studies
• Analysis of maintenance programmes
• Production of a 12-month annual maintenance programme for the facility
• Identification of weeds, pests, diseases, disorders and grasses
• PQS and how to use the data readings
• Recommendations and outline specifications
• Staff recruitment
• Management of facilities
• Production of tender documents and review
• Production of specifications
• Project management including monitoring and supervision.
Advice on health and safety
• Health and safety policies and procedures
• Risk assessments
• Advice on current legislation
• Safe systems of work.
Advice on the use, maintenance, buying of machinery/tool/equipment/resources.
• Identification of correct procurement methods
• Correct use and maintenance
• Successional planning
• Storage requirements.
Training and education advice
• Training needs analysis
• Training plan design
• Accredited education and training