Our Testing capabilities
The Institute of Groundsmanship can also facilitate a range of soil analysis services, as follows:
Soil chemistry aervices including:
• Analysis of pH and soil nutrient levels (e.g. phosphate, potassium, magnesium and calcium)
• Heavy metal analysis
• Soil salinity analysis
• Leaf analysis
• Testing of irrigation water.
Soil physics services including:
• Particle size, distribution of soils, sands and gravels,
• Tests for the hydraulic conductivity and porosity characteristics of rootzone mixes, and binding strength tests for cricket soils.
Biology and pathology services including:
• Identification of turfgrass diseases, pests, weeds and mosses.
For more information please speak to the Institute of Groundsmanshipteam, or if you wish to submit an application for consultancy please download the combined consultancy form here and email to email@example.com or alternatively, use the contact form on the ‘Contact’ page of this website.